1. When you do her chores. She needs to hang out her laundry or clean up the dishes piled in her sink. You can surprise her by doing some of her chores. No, you don’t need to become a maid, but every once in a while surprise her by doing the dishes or vacuuming because these are the small gestures girls always notice and appreciate.
1. When you show affection. She may love PDA while you may not be too big of a fan. Though you don’t need to stick your tongue down her throat every minute of the day, you can hold her hand unexpectedly, give her a kiss while you’re walking down the street or when having dinner.
If you’re unsure of how you’re feeling, here are seven common signs you’re falling out of love that may shed some light on where you are in your relationship.
Anxiety about a relationship can rear its head in many ways, including always being concerned with monitoring your partner’s phone, habitually checking their email and social media accounts, regularly checking in to know where they are and what they’re doing, feeling the need to test your partner in order to make them prove their love to you, or constantly jumping to conclusions and accusing them of wrong doing.
Even though it’s the preferred method of communication these days, texting can be pretty nerve-wracking. Sure, it’s an easy way to communicate with people, but because there’s no strict set of rules or agreed upon etiquette it’s often hard to get right.
The New Year is around the corner and it’s a time where we celebrate with tons of excitement. We also look forward to all the new beginnings that a new year brings. It’s a day that is celebrated on different days around the world.
1. She is hot. Yes, unless she is half ogre, he likely thinks her attractive. But that is no reason to worry or freak out. You can be attracted to someone without ever acting on it and without having actual romantic feelings. Unless he is a cheater, he can think someone is hot without acting on it. I’m sure you do it all the time.
If you start noticing little things out of the ordinary about your guy friend and feel the need to ask yourself, “Does my guy friend like me?” you may feel panic stricken. But have no fear!
1. Do not text him. Your initial reaction to not hearing from him in a few days might be to reach out. But likely this is exactly what he wants. He wants to know you are thinking about him without him having to put in any effort at all. The same goes for tagging him in memes, Snapchatting, and everything else.
1. Loving someone is a commitment. Being in love is compulsion. You can love your grandmother. You can love apple pie. As much as you might care for a nice sugar high or a hug from nana, it probably isn’t the first thing that you think about in the morning. Even if you are a lifelong chocoholic and tend to think about getting a hit of the sweet stuff before noon, you can probably move on from it. If your health depended on it, you could probably give up on sugar and eventually start to crave sweet fruit in the morning.