1. Having someone to depend on. We all know the relief you feel when you come home at the end of the day and vent about your boss, the traffic, or the broken coffee machine. And having someone to vent to is a whole heck of a lot nicer than posting your rant on Instagram Stories.
2. Having someone need you. Sometimes we not only want to lean on someone but want someone to lean on us. It is an indescribable feeling to know someone relies on you to listen, care, and to be there.
3. Sharing the good and the bad. We all love sharing the good. Celebrating is the easy part of life. But having someone you know will always be there even when times are hard gives you a sense of peace.
4. Never being alone. This is a little sad. And there isn’t anything wrong with being alone, except, of course, feeling lonely. Although you can feel lonely with a life partner, you also have someone to help cure that loneliness.
5. Security. Whether having someone to take care of you financially, in case something goes wrong with your health, or just to cuddle with you after a long day feeling that security is so important.
If you thrive knowing you have someone to call, having a life partner is amazing.
6. Comfort. There is something about being with someone for the foreseeable future that ignites a sense of comfort. Even if you have dated someone longer than a few months, you know that feeling.
You can stop worrying about every little thing and truly be yourself.
7. Shorthand. Okay, okay I know this isn’t a biggie, but having that routine and predictability is what a lot of people thrive on. And if you are one of those people who likes to know what is going to happen today and tomorrow, a life partner can help with that.