How the world performed this year, according to the reports it was an average year but for the Indian TV serials, it was just another year. Characters never SAY DIE and moreover, the inculcation of superficial elements like Werewolf, Nagin and many more like Aatmas , Chaudails and Vish Kanyas.
The evolution theory that was described by Darwin took a hind side when it comes to Indian serials.
CID is endless and it has been 17 year since then this show is running, Nagin season 1 and 2 – really humourous, Thapki Pyaar Ki and so many… Watch, read and enjoy..
Some of the of Indian serials are as follows:
- CID: Longest running television serial in Indian history. Firstly, they were fighting criminals, among themselves and now supernatural powers.
The real reason why the show has been running so long because they are the only capturing infra red with swimming goggles and slapping criminals so hard that they straight go to HEAD office of CID Bureau. Soon, the serial is going too revamped and the three cops will be out.
- Nagin : The Second season is stupendous..
When nagin is angry she VOMITSSS FIREEEE….Ewwhhh
- Thapki Pyaar ki Turned into the Gorilla Show – This one is a soft comedy show but look how to turned out..
This was Ek Ghaante Ka Maha episode
- Kavach – Kali Shaktiyon Se
Mona Singh starrer this Kali Shakti Show is totally a hilarious show. Some females shouting at top of their voices and hoping lungs don’t burst..
Some Black Magic in Action
This show has everything from Harry Potter to Indian Mythological characters.
- Nagarjuna Ek Yodha – A show which is on air on Life OK..
When it comes to serials, Indian Television has no comparison and the serials can show difference of decades in fraction of seconds.The serials are far from reality and the real problems people are facing in their day today life are hardly captured for the audiences.