Most guys go through their lives thinking they know everything about things that turn girls on. And in this moment of ignorance, they fail to realize it’s not just about having a well-sculpted body, pretty face, and a six-figure salary to get into a woman’s good graces.
Clearly, you can’t deny that having those is a great advantage. However, women are also attracted to men for some of the most random, if not strangest, reasons.
1. A sharp dresser. Women swoon for a man who selects and wears his clothes well even if they came straight out of the thrift store. Wearing ill-suited clothes even with a ludicrous price tag attached will not always guarantee a lady’s attention. In the end, it depends whether a man has a defined sense of taste and style.
2. A guy who smells good. It may seem simple, but women are very particular on how they want their man to smell. For them, a good-smelling man is someone ready to hug and kiss. Therefore, they want someone who smells fresh and wears the right amount.
3. Wit and a sense of humor. A funny man beats a handsome man in winning a girl’s heart anytime. It is easy to imagine women rather spend their time with a man who makes her laugh at any time and place. A guy with a sharp sense of humor is a big turn-on for them.
4. A guy who is assertive and takes control. He plans dates before the actual day and decides which restaurant is best. Sometimes, it is refreshing to have the man do all the work, so they just slip on a dress and enjoy the day without stress.
5. Being passionate about something no matter what it is. Be it a simple hobby such as stamp collecting or an important social advocacy, women get turned on by the determined look of a man who found his passion. They see such men as geared towards success and bound to accomplish something very important in the future.
6. Knowing how to touch a girl right. Men are creatures of testosterone. They are usually thought of as rough and aggressive. But when a man is gifted with a delicate touch and gentle hands, a girl is certain she feels loved and special.
7. Intelligence. Hearing a guy discuss his fascination with the mysteries of the universe or debate his buddies on political theory is a refreshing sight from the usual guy who only talks about his past conquests or last night’s football game. Women are the type who finds a guy who initiates enlightening and insightful conversation attractive.
8. Opening doors for her. It’s such a simple gesture, but this small act of chivalry can get a guy in far places. Women always lament the fact that genuinely chivalrous men are a dying breed. Having a man do something as simple as open a door surely brightens her day.
9. A good listener. Girls love a guy who clams up and pays close attention to her as she narrates the events during her day. Being a good listener is a sign you place an importance on what she wants to communicate no matter how petty.
10. A guy who pays attention to details. Girls will fondly recall a guy who will surprise her with her favorite carrot cake just because she mentioned it in passing. Or maybe that boyfriend who gave her a purple cell phone cover after taking a hint from the dominant color of her bedroom décor. Girls want you to be that kind of guy.
11. When he gets along with her parents and siblings. Of course, it goes the same with her family. It is hard and intimidating at first, but a sure way to a girl’s heart is to get along with her parents and siblings. There’s a chance they might become your future family after all.
12. A guy who takes care of her when PMS strikes. Girls immediately marry the man who surprises her with a tub of her favorite ice cream, buys her tampons and painkillers, and orders her favorite takeout when her PMS strikes!