Summers have come and all you need to do is take care of your skin and your body. Every single part of your body needs to be taken enough care of. Tanning, dead skin cells, rough and patchy skin and such other skin problems come up when you are in midst of summer.
The most hampered part of your body is the feet which needs some extra care and concern throughout the season. Many of us may not be very aware of what type of special care this part of the body needs. So, here we are to help you with certain tips and procedures that will help you make your feet summer ready. Now let’s get started:
- Pedicure should be done with lemons, hot water and salt. The best way to treat your feet is through these natural ingredients. The natural way is the best way through which you can give your feet a whole new dimension and also care. Lemon is one of the best ingredient that will help you to get rid of the dead skin cells and will also bring in that extra glow to your skin. The tan will certainly be removed from your feet, giving it a good look.
- The other way is through scrubbing your feet. Get a good scrub that will help you to get away your dead skin, making your feet a must watch one. Scrub that contains sea salt is best for feet as it will help you to make your feet all good. Add few drops of tea tree oil to make your feet soft and supple for some duration of time.
- After you are done with your cleaning and scrubbing, all you can do is to moisturize your skin with some good feet cream. A feet cream is very necessary to give your feet a relaxing massage and keep it soft. Choosing a good feet moisturizer is very essential for the wear and tear that your feet everyday goes through.
- Try covering your feet with a pair of socks. A good pair of socks will help you to get rid of those extra dirt and dust that your foot assembles on daily basis. Keep in mind to wear a good pair of socks to keep your feet in good position. Try buying some branded socks for better effects.
- Toe dazzle is very necessary when you are doing pedicure. Good nail paint is very necessary to give your foot an extra dazzle and look. Go for some bold colours. A good colour on your pedicured feet will actually add that extra grace to your entire look. There are people who judge you by how your feet look. Give them a chance to look for more.
- Last but not the least, try to wear shoes when you are out. A good sport shoe or covered shoe will help your feet to get less expose to sun and other dirt and dust particle, keeping it clean and good. You may not be able to wear it on daily basis, but on regular intervals will also go well.
While the temperature is high, So let’s have a look on things that you can do to protect yourself from heat.