If you want to start your marriage off right, you’ll want more than your average honeymoon ideas.
Everyone deserves a honeymoon. It’s a time to relish in your newly wedded bliss on the getaway of your dreams. Not to mention the perfect opportunity to kick-start a fantastic sex life with the only person you’ll be with for the rest of your life. That being said, you need some unique honeymoon ideas so you don’t end up doing what everyone else is doing.
If you just go off to some beach, you’ll be doing what everyone else is doing. Don’t you want your honeymoon to be extra special? Sure, it’ll be special because your spouse is yours only but it can be a bit more exciting if it’s something nobody else really does.
1. A small town in a foreign country. When you look up honeymoon ideas, you’re bombarded with all the typical “tourist” locations. But if you really want your honeymoon to be something special and unique, go to a very small town in a foreign country instead.
2. High in the mountains. Most honeymooners want a somewhere tropical but those are usually packed with other vacationers and you don’t get a whole lot of romance. Instead, take to the mountains. It’s far more intimate and truly breathtaking. You’ll feel like you’re on top of the world together.
3. A small beach on a secluded island. If you do want to take the beach route, just be sure not to choose places that are swarming with tourists. It really takes away from the beauty and romance when you can’t find a spot on the beach.
Instead of the top searched resort, find a small island that doesn’t typically have too many tourists. You’ll feel as if the island is all yours and you may even find a few hidden beaches that are far more stunning.
4. As north as it gets to see those lights. If you really want to up the romance, seeing the northern lights is the perfect way to spend your honeymoon. Research different areas of the world you can get away to in order to see the myriad of beautiful colors light up the sky as you cuddle beneath layers of warm blankets in front of a cozy fire.
5. Nothing but go-karts, skydiving, and adventure. Are you two the type who loves to goof off and have fun? Then why not have a honeymoon that reflects that quality? There are plenty of places where you can escape to and have fun doing adrenaline-filled activities today.