Cool Creamy Ice Cream on a summer day is the way to go!
1. 1⁄2 cup cold milk
2. 1 tablespoon vanilla
3. 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk (like Eagle Brand)
4. 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
5. 2 cups heavy whipping cream
1. Stir milk, vanilla, condensed milk and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Beat heavy cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
3. Gently fold in milk mixture.
4. Pour into ice cream machine.
5. Or, if you don’t have one, just pour into shallow 1 1/2 quart metal bowl or pan.
6. Operate ice cream machine per manufacturer’s suggestions, or just place the shallow pan into the freezer, and stir once after 2 hours.