Honey when added to the walnut cake gives a extra glaze and the moist texture.
Bake this amazingly light and yummy cake, these winters and have it with coffee or tea.
You might be thinking it is tough recipe but NOO, it is super easy recipe, just follow these points.
- Preheat oven at 350 Degrees and also placed diced walnuts at the rimmed baking tray, this will give a nuttiness and crispy texture to it.
- Butter the 8 ½ inch tin and keep it aside
- In a bowl, combine together 1 cup honey and 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened) – and whisk well after that add 3 large eggs and mix.
- Now, in another bowl mix 1 ½ cup all purpose flour, baking soda, 1/4 salt and ¼ ginger and add in the honey and eggs mixture , mix with rubber spatula.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 55 minutes and after that it is ready for consummation.
- This cake is extremely moist and succulent in taste.