1. For Dry Skin:
This is a moisturizing and hydrating face mask that is perfect for people with dry skin. It will leave your skin feeling smooth, soft and supple.
- 2 tablespoons natural, full-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- 1 tablespoon mashed avocado
- 1 tablespoon cooked oatmeal
Blend all the ingredients together to form a fine paste. Apply on your face and let the paste stand for about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the face mask with a soft, damp washcloth and see the difference.
2. Irritated Skin:
If your skin is red and inflamed because of an infection, sunburn or some other reason, this yogurt face mask is perfect for soothing your skin.
- 1/4 cup full-fat, plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber (peeled)
- 1 tablespoon organic Aloe Vera gel (you can substitute the gel with Aloe Vera juice as well)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- A couple of drops of chamomile oil
Blend all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste. In case the paste is runny, strain it through some cheesecloth, until the consistency is just right. Apply the face mask on your face and let it stand for about 10 to 15 minutes. Wash with cool tap water.